    Thanks
    Karen

    , Oct 6, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I want to create a Excel OWC component and read data from the Orders
    > table of the Northwind database and write into the OWC component.
    >

    > Can you kindly share the code.

    Please try Google before posting to the newsgroups. You will save yourself a
    lot of time. A few seconds after I entered the words ASP, Excel and OWC into
    the search engine, I received these results:

    http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=gd&q=ASP Excel OWC

    That is much more efficient than posting a message to a newsgroup and
    waiting several hours for it to be answered, isn't it?

    Now if you have any specific questions about any of the methods used in
    these articles please feel free to post those questions.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"