    Thanks,
    Dmitrij

    , Jun 19, 2008

  2. bruce barker Guest

    all .net programs run under a security model based on the "trust" level of
    the location the program is run from. by default network shares (mapped
    drives) are not trusted (the same as downloaded programs).

    the users can elect to trust the mapped drive or the actual program. they
    use the caspol.exe utility to do this. as running this tool is beyond most
    users, you should supply an install program (non .net based) that runs caspol.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jun 19, 2008