How to read listbox values created dinamically

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Fabiano, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. Fabiano

    Fabiano Guest

    Please,

    i've have an interface that has 2 listboxes, the first one have a list of
    available objects and the second a list of selected objects. Four buttons
    copies itens from one listbox to the other.

    I don't want to use postback feature, than i use JScript code to do this.
    Creating items OPTION tag at the list box depending of the user choice.

    The question is that i want to know the data contained at this listbox when
    i submit my page, but i can't read the itens that i populated at the list
    box. The itens.count just show me the number that i set when i created the
    page.

    how can i do this? I just can do it with postback?

    tks

    Fabiano
    Fabiano, Jun 25, 2004