    any bady have any Idea to do this I will be thankfull

    Best
    Salim

    sahm, May 23, 2010

  2. sahm schrieb:

    > I make java app that insert PDF file to date base in blob
    > but now I could not read the file agean
    > any bady have any Idea to do this I will be thankfull

    You can call getBinaryStream(columnIndex) on the ResultSet object of your
    query which gives you an InputStream. The InputStream can than be "feeded"
    into the PDF parser you are using.

    Robert

    Robert Kochem, May 23, 2010

  3. sahm

    sahm Guest

    On May 23, 6:53 pm, Robert Kochem <> wrote:
    > sahm schrieb:
    >
    > > I make java app that insert PDF file to date base in blob
    > > but now I could not read the file agean
    > > any bady have any Idea to do this I will be thankfull

    > You can call getBinaryStream(columnIndex) on the ResultSet object of your
    > query which gives you an InputStream. The InputStream can than be "feeded"
    > into the PDF parser you are using.
    >
    > Robert

    Hi Robert
    Thank you for your replay
    I tried many pdf library but it did not work very will
    do you recommend any PDF library

    Thank you agean
    Best
    Salim

    sahm, May 23, 2010
  4. sahm

    Lew Guest

    http://itextpdf.com/

    --
    Lew

    Lew, May 23, 2010
  5. sahm

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2010 11:13:57 -0700 (PDT), sahm <>

    >I tried many pdf library but it did not work very will
    >do you recommend any PDF library

    You first problem is to save and fetch the bytes of the PDF file. Make
    sure are getting back exactly what you put in. Once you have solved
    that, then work on rendering your PDF.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/pdf.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    Beauty is our business.
    ~ Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (born: 1930-05-11 died: 2002-08-06 at age: 72)

    Referring to computer science.

    Roedy Green, May 24, 2010