How to Read PDF file from database

sahm

Hi every One

Good Day

I make java app that insert PDF file to date base in blob
but now I could not read the file agean
any bady have any Idea to do this I will be thankfull

Best
Salim

Robert Kochem

sahm said:
I make java app that insert PDF file to date base in blob
but now I could not read the file agean
any bady have any Idea to do this I will be thankfull

You can call getBinaryStream(columnIndex) on the ResultSet object of your
query which gives you an InputStream. The InputStream can than be "feeded"
into the PDF parser you are using.

Robert

sahm

You can call getBinaryStream(columnIndex) on the ResultSet object of your
query which gives you an InputStream. The InputStream can than be "feeded"
into the PDF parser you are using.

Robert

Hi Robert
Thank you for your replay
I tried many pdf library but it did not work very will
do you recommend any PDF library

Thank you agean
Best
Salim

Roedy Green

I tried many pdf library but it did not work very will
do you recommend any PDF library

You first problem is to save and fetch the bytes of the PDF file. Make
sure are getting back exactly what you put in. Once you have solved
that, then work on rendering your PDF.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/pdf.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Beauty is our business.
~ Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (born: 1930-05-11 died: 2002-08-06 at age: 72)

Referring to computer science.