    (Qtek 200).
    Thanks for any help.

    Sandra
    Sandra Fulek, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Sandra Fulek wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is there somebody who can teach me how to read SMS with VB.NET on my PPC
    > (Qtek 200).
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Sandra

    There are a couple of options, but they all involve adding some extra
    libraries to your application. Just pick one from the following:

    A wrapper for the POOM object model from MS:
    http://thesource.ofallevil.com/down...D4-DB7C-4A7D-A323-53BBDBBE0420&displaylang=en

    There are also a couple of 3rd party libraries that should help:
    http://www.inthehand.com/WindowsMobile.aspx (see
    InTheHand.WindowsMobile.PocketOutlook.MessageFolder)
    http://www.opennetcf.org/library/ (see OpenNetCF.Phone.Sim.MessageStorage)

    I don't have a complete sample with VB code, but this should get you
    started.

    Jesse Houwing
    Jesse Houwing, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Sandra Fulek

    Sandra Fulek Guest

    Thanks Jesse,
    Sandra

    Sandra Fulek, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Sandra Fulek

    henk Guest

    Is there anybody who can help me with a working code to read sms from a
    smartphone.
    (without any 3trd parity tools, it's a school project wich must be
    free).

    Thanks in advance

    Arno.

    henk, Jun 21, 2006