How to read the data of an audio file

Udhay

Sir,

I want to read the data of an audio file in c++ (Windows).
What is the API which helps to read the data of an audio file.

I want to read BitRate,Audio Sample Size,Audio Sample rate and Channel

udhay

Victor Bazarov

and use 'std::ifstream' class said:
I want to read BitRate,Audio Sample Size,Audio Sample rate and Channel

I am sure all those are parts of the data you can read. You just need
to know the format of the file and then read portions using proper data
types and chunk lengths. C++ language can't tell you what those are,
you simply need to know; and where you learn that is unspecified in the
language.

Udhay

Sir

Is there any sample code to read the audio file. and i want to write
it to another file.

If so,please let me know.

regards

udhay

Ian Collins

Udhay said:
Sir

Is there any sample code to read the audio file. and i want to write
it to another file.
Probably, have you tried Google? This isn't realy a C++ question.