    I can Receive webSercie Funtion in Excel 2003 such as return "hello "
    But how can receive a Funtion returned DataSet ?
    thanks a lot !
    johnson, Dec 28, 2005

  2. johnson

    john smith Guest

    I doubt you want to receive a DataSet object - it's often a poor choice of
    data type to use for web services for a few reasons. It would be quite a
    pain to use the XML serialized DataSet and all the "overhead" that comes
    with it really.

    john smith, Dec 28, 2005

  3. johnson

    BobG Guest

    The code in the "AccessingDataWebService" project of this sample is a great
    starting point:
    ms-help://MS.VSCC.v80/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.VisualStudio.v80.en/dv_vstcore/html/04bc4b2b-3fec-4494-b609-dffdb0100b10.htm

    Good luck with your work!

    BobG, Dec 28, 2005