How to receive postback values for Composite Control

Akira

Please help me since I am new to composite control.

I've been building a composite control that contains 3 textboxes.
Rendering control portion works fine, but I don't know how to receive
postback values from each textbox.
If anyone could provide me an example of code and some explanations,
that would be great.
Thank you for your help!

Akira