How to redirect and perform a POST

Jeff

hi

asp.net 3.5

I'm trying to implement PayPal's IPN (instant payment notification). an
requirement for ipn is that when I get an ipn message (POST) I should
immediately send the message back to PayPal (POST) so PayPal can verify that
the message was sent from them.. Later PayPal returns either confirmed or
invalid

I'm unsure how to resend that message back to paypal using POST, is it the
same as doing on redirect?

Patrice

Another option is to send an HTTP request programmatically using
System.Net.WebClient or System.Net.HttpWebRequest especially if you need to
do some processing before sending the request to paypal or if you need to
process programmatically the paypal response which is likely.

Actually you have sample code at the paypal site. Have you tried the ¨PayPal
developer section ???