How to redirect form data do PHP doc in NEW WINDOW?

ML

Hi all,

I have a form and I want to POST data from it to PHP doc which will be
opened in new window.
How should the syntax look like:

<input type=submit value= ??? >

I have tried javasript here but it did not work.

regards

Michal Leder

Steve Pugh

ML said:
I have a form and I want to POST data from it to PHP doc which will be
opened in new window.

All the reasons why opening a new window is a bad idea apply for form
submissions just as much as they do for links.
How should the syntax look like:

<input type=submit value= ??? >

<form action="whatever.php" method="post" target="_blank">
<input ...>
<input ...>
I have tried javasript here but it did not work.

Often the cae.

Steve

ML

OK, I know now how to do it.