How to redirect timeout page when session timeout?

ABC

I use ASP.NET 1.1 Form Authentication. The site has login, contents and
timeout pages. I set timeout to 10 mins. I can set to redirect login page
using form authentication. But it cannot set to redirect timeout when
session timeout. I want to redirect to timeout when session timeout. How
should I do?

Alex