How to redirect to another page from MobileUserControl

Sara T.

I need to write some MobileUserControls that has a button and redirect to
anywhere.

I found problem to call RedirectToMobilePage method in
MobileUserControl, because MobileUserControl is not inherited from
MobiePage.

Does anyone know how to redirect ?

Sara T.

Don Schilling

I just did this and it worked in c#:

RedirectToMobilePage("Shipping.aspx");

it was located inside a text change event.

ms

Hi Sara,

You can try using the Server.Transfer Method and it has to work.
Or in the worst case, what I did in my application was, use a Global/Session
variable
and in different events I set the flag. Now in the Code (page Load etc) of
Mobile Page
where you include the UserControl you can check the Session Variable Flag
(True/False)
and then use the RedirectToMobilePage without any hassle.

Hope it helps

Manoj Matchado, MVP