    MobiePage.

    Does anyone know how to redirect ?

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Nov 9, 2004

  2. I just did this and it worked in c#:

    RedirectToMobilePage("Shipping.aspx");

    it was located inside a text change event.

    Don Schilling, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Sara T.

    ms Guest

    Hi Sara,

    You can try using the Server.Transfer Method and it has to work.
    Or in the worst case, what I did in my application was, use a Global/Session
    variable
    and in different events I set the flag. Now in the Code (page Load etc) of
    Mobile Page
    where you include the UserControl you can check the Session Variable Flag
    (True/False)
    and then use the RedirectToMobilePage without any hassle.

    Hope it helps

    Manoj Matchado, MVP

    ms, Feb 3, 2005