    remember how it's done, does anyone know?

    Thanks in advance.
    Bob

    Bob, Nov 10, 2004

  2. In ASP.NET 2.0 this kind of thing will be relatively easy.
    But in the current version of ASP.NET it's fairly complex.
    With a little less work you might be able to get away with using Frames (or
    an IFrame) if your page design is simple, but even that can have some
    challenging aspects to it.

    Here's more info on IFrames:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/IFRAME.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 10, 2004

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hi Steve, thanks for the reply. I'm probably just going to count on ASP.NET
    2.0. Do you know where I can find an ASP.NET 2.0 exapmple on this?

    Thanks
    Bob

    Bob, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Yes, here's more information for you:
    http://normen.mine.nu/myblog/viewpost.aspx?PostID=113

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP