How to refer element within multiple frames

Vanitha

Hi All,

Is there way to refer an element ie(textbox) which is within multiple
frames in a Generic way..??

ie. currently i am using
top.msFrame.document.msForm.tStatus.value=3;

But if i am putting the html ie msFrame within some other document
which contains frames, then i need to use extra
<frame1>.<frame2>...etc..

Actually i am dynamically generating javascript code from my "C"
program to update the values of the fields in the HTML...??

So each time my HTML Frame structure changes, i have to change my "C"
program which generates the javascript code..?Is there a generic way
to do this without changing the "C" code..each time the HTML
framestructure atleast. One thing that will be fixed for me is that
"msForm.tStatus.value". There will be no change to this html page, but
the outer html pages are likely to change..