How to refer to dynamically created objects?

Beffmans

Hi

I want to make a reference to a dynamically created asp:checkbox:

string strcheckboxname ="chkbox1";
((CheckBox)Table1.Rows.FindControl(strcheckboxname)).Visible = true;

Unfortunately this does not work? what would be the right way of doing
it?

ch Beffmans

Beffmans

yes but then you still would be needing the controlname..
and I can't use a variable to do this?