    Excel file etc.

    Is it possible to do this in one aspx page without using VS project and code
    behind? Thanks
    Whoever, Feb 5, 2005

  2. why is this multi-posted to the entire world?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Now Available @ http://tinyurl.com/27cok

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 6, 2005

  3. Whoever

    RiteshDotNet Guest

    Re: How to reference Word/Excel without using Visual Studio projec

    <%@ Page Language="VB" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="HeaderTag" TagName="HeaderBanner" Src="header.ascx" %>
    <%@ import Namespace="System.Data.SqlClient" %>
    <%@ import Namespace="System.Data" %>
    <script src="clsBroadcast.vb" runat="server"></script>

    By writing this in ur aspx page and codebehind u can write in .vb file
    with the help of this u dont required VS ID

    RiteshDotNet, Feb 7, 2005
  4. Whoever

    Beginner Guest

    Re: How to reference Word/Excel without using Visual Studio projec

    I import SqlClient namespace all the time, but how do I reference to Word
    and Excel? The "using Excel; //= Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;" in code
    behind page requires some reference in project file. But I want them all in
    one ASPX page. How do I do that? Thanks

    <Reference
    Name = "Office"
    Guid = "{2DF8D04C-5BFA-101B-BDE5-00AA0044DE52}"
    VersionMajor = "2"
    VersionMinor = "1"
    Lcid = "0"
    WrapperTool = "tlbimp"
    />
    <Reference
    Name = "Excel"
    Guid = "{00020813-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
    VersionMajor = "1"
    VersionMinor = "3"
    Lcid = "0"
    WrapperTool = "tlbimp"
    />
    <Reference
    Name = "Microsoft.Office.Core"
    Guid = "{2DF8D04C-5BFA-101B-BDE5-00AA0044DE52}"
    VersionMajor = "2"
    VersionMinor = "3"
    Lcid = "0"
    WrapperTool = "primary"
    />

    Sorry for the multiposting. I thought it won't hurt in news group like in
    message board, since one reply will take care of them all.

    Beginner, Feb 7, 2005