    I don't know how to refresh my first modal dialog to view my new element in
    the dropdownlist.

    Thanks to help me with this problem!

    Gilles T., Jan 27, 2004

  2. Gilles T.

    Morgan Guest

    Unless I'm mistaken, you will have to open the second modal dialog with the
    selection via QueryString params then close the first modal dialog, then
    re-open the first modal dialog from the second window via QueryString params
    with the changes.

    "Gilles T." <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How I can refresh a modal dialog in asp.net?
    > I open a modal dialog in first with a dropdownlist. To add a element in my
    > dropdownlist (table), I open a second modal dialog to ask element and

    save.

    Morgan, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Gilles T.

    Gilles T. Guest

    Hi,

    How I can open a new modal dialog and close old modal dialog in the same
    sequence?
    I use asp.net.

    Thanks

    Gilles T., Jan 28, 2004