    I'm trying using ICallbackEventHandler, but it doesn't update the UpdatePanel.

    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Oleg, Mar 31, 2008

  2. I'm not quite sure what you're looking for but it sounds like you need
    an async trigger.
    <updatePanel id="pnlUp" runat="server">
    <contenttemplate>
    <!--Stuff -->
    </contenttemplate>
    <triggers>
    <asp:asyncronouspostback controlid="btnPost"
    eventname="click" />
    </triggers>
    </updatepanel>
    cfps.Christian, Mar 31, 2008

  3. Oleg

    Arnab das Guest

    On Apr 1, 1:10 am, "cfps.Christian" <> wrote:
    > I'm not quite sure what you're looking for but it sounds like you need
    > an async trigger.
    > <updatePanel id="pnlUp" runat="server">
    >      <contenttemplate>
    >           <!--Stuff -->
    >      </contenttemplate>
    >      <triggers>
    >           <asp:asyncronouspostback controlid="btnPost"
    > eventname="click" />
    >      </triggers>
    > </updatepanel>

    Oleg ,
    You can add the following code to your click event handler of the link
    button

    UpdatePanel upd = new UpdatePanel();

    upd.ID = "UpdatePanel1";
    upd.UpdateMode = UpdatePanelUpdateMode.Conditional;
    upd.Update();
    Arnab das, Apr 1, 2008
  4. Oleg

    Arnab das Guest