How to refresh data on a dropdownlist

Hugo Flores

Hi,

I'm using an objectdatasource to populate a dropdownlist with names of
companies
The problem I have is that, when I click a button, I add the company
selected on the dropdown, to a grid, but I want to be able to refresh
the dropdown so that I don't have the company I just added in there.
How is it possible to refresh the objectdatasource, or how can I do
this, if possible?

Thanks

PeterKellner

Hi,

I'm using an objectdatasource to populate a dropdownlist with names of
companies
The problem I have is that, when I click a button, I add the company
selected on the dropdown, to a grid, but I want to be able to refresh
the dropdown so that I don't have the company I just added in there.
How is it possible to refresh the objectdatasource, or how can I do
this, if possible?

Thanks

dropdownlist1.DataBind()

will cause the default get method to be called.
Peter Kellner
http://peterkellner.net

Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a check box and tried to apply this, but no luck.

<asp:CheckBox id="AllDay" runat="server" OnCheckedChanged="DropDownList1.DataBind()"/>

What am I doing wrong?