How to register systemwide hotkey?

javawocky

Hi!

I need my Java program to react on a systemwide hotkey, even when my
application window has not the focus. I think it's impossible to do
that in pure Java, but so far it must only work with Windows. Has
anybody some JNI (or whatever) code ready? That would be nice, as I'm a
Java only programmer and can't write any C-code.