How to remain checkBox status when datagrid page changed?

Chen Sun via .NET 247

I have a datagrid with a checkbox column, if i check onecheckbox, and then change to another page, when i go back to theprevious page, the checkbox that i have marked is uncheckedagain, is there anyway to make the checkbox still checked when ireturn to the original page ?

Joe Fallon

1. You can store a value in Session and check it when you return to the
page.

2. I use custom classes to store data and I bind the grid to them. So the
data is always in my class.
When I return to the page the checkbox is checked because that is what is
tored in my class.
--
Joe Fallon