How to remove a DLL from bin folder?

ThazKool

I have removed the DLL from the bin folder and from the "Temporary
ASP.NET Files" folder. Yet it still reappears every time I Build the
Web site. How can I remove these DLLs for good?

Laurent Bugnion

ThazKool said:
These DLLs are references to outside class libraries.

In the Solution Explorer, select the "References" folder. Select the DLL
you don't want to get copied, press F4 for "Properties". Then set the
"Copy local" to false.

HTH,
Laurent