how to remove duplicate items from dataset???

guoqi zheng

I have a dataset with about 20-50 records on it. Some of has the same value
for a key column, those duplicates need to be removed.

How can I remove duplicate itmes from a dataset????

I know some poeple will tell me to use GROUP BY and DISTINCE to filter out
duplicates in SQL, but in my case, I am not able to do this!

Any help?

regards,

Guoqi Zheng
http://www.ureader.com

Tom.PesterDELETETHISSS

Hi Guoqi,

AFAIK there is no easier way than to traverse the dataset and move the unique
records to a new dataset.
You can have a view on a dataset but other than simple filtering and sorting
it can't do much else.

Let me know if you have trouble traversing.

Cheers,
Tom Pester