    everytime when i select a item it handles the post back event. it could
    remeber only the first selected item if i select more than one item also..
    how to solve this...
    Sara, Aug 10, 2005

  2. If it were me then I would turn off autopostback on the listboxes (I think
    you'll have to do that to get multiple seiections) then add ">" and "<"
    buttons to move items between them. So the user selects the items and clicks
    ">" to move them from left to right, the button causes a postback and
    provides the item collection back to the server for processing (you have to
    iterate the items collection and test each item's Selected property.)

    Donald Welker, Aug 10, 2005