    names.
    How to do it using asp.net code...
    TIA
    appu, Jan 5, 2007

  2. appu

    Mark Rae Guest

    "appu" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I need to rename the worksheets like Sheet1, Sheet2,....to my choice
    > names.
    > How to do it using asp.net code...

    You'll need to use a 3rd party product like this:
    http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Cells/Default.aspx

    Under no circumstances even consider using Office Automation with ASP.NET -
    it's just not designed to work that way.

    Microsoft themselves strongly disadvise it, and won't actually support any
    application which uses it:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257757#kb2
    Mark Rae, Jan 5, 2007