How to render HTML on a page?

Nestor

Hello,

I need to have some means to display a HTML page on my form. Kinda like a
preview of how a runtime created HTML page will look like on one of my
pages. Are there any controls to do that? Or are there any other ways to do
it?

Thanks.
Regards,
David Ong

Mr Newbie

There are many ways of doing it. The most simple is probably the Literal
control. Thats exactly what it does, to literally put text into the render.

Alternatively, you could use a custom control

Guest

I used something like:
Label1.Text = System.IO.File.ReadAllText("filename.html")
in the Page_PreRender