    Can someone tell me how to make the header print in all pages?
    Thanks
    B.S.Girish
    =?Utf-8?B?R2lyaXNo?=, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Hi,
    I would suggest you to use Report Viewer Control.You can do easily many
    things easily with report viewer control including printing and repeating
    headers on multiple pages without any effort.ReportViewer is a freely
    redistributable control that enables embedding reports in applications
    developed using the .NET Framework. Reports are designed with drag-and-drop
    simplicity using Report Designer included in Visual Studio 2005 (Standard
    editon and above.)
    There is a WinForms and a WebForms version of the control.
    Find more info about report viewer control in below links:
    http://www.gotreportviewer.com/
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251671(VS.80).aspx
    --
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks and Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Hi Manish,
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the web server hosting provider does
    not allow installing a ReportViewer control. So I have to use standard
    HTML/.NET2.0 code only for this.

    Any suggestions?
    Thanks again for your help,
    Regards,