How to replace: #if VAR1 == 100 ... #elif VAR2 = 1 ... #endif, With #ifdef VAR1 ... ? ... #endif

Christopher M. Lusardi

Hello,

Is there anyway to do it other than using :

#ifdef VAR1

#endif

#ifdef VAR2
#endif

Thank you,
Christopher Lusardi

Victor Bazarov

Christopher M. Lusardi said:
Hello,

Is there anyway to do it other than using :

#ifdef VAR1

#endif

#ifdef VAR2
#endif

I am honestly not sure what you want, but

#ifdef blah

is equivalent to

#if defined(blah)

so you could write

#if defined(VAR1)
#elif defined(VAR2)
#endif

Of course, it's not going to work if you really need to branch
depending on the _value_ of VAR1...