    </form>

    Thanks in advance,

    Duyet.
    Duyet The Vo, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Duyet The Vo wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to replace the file browse button with an image ?

    I believe there are various tricks that can be employed ... which break the
    button entirely under certain (not uncommon) circumstances. The best thing
    to do is not even try.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Duyet The Vo

    Kris Guest

    In article <6d78a$41b35f3f$3ea6b890$>,
    "Duyet The Vo" <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to replace the file browse button with an image ?

    Quit messing with your visitors default GUI widgets appearance and the
    file button will nicely fit in. As an extra benefit, the visitor will
    have less trouble using your form because of familiarity.

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Dec 5, 2004