how to request full filepath to a default page?

darrel

when I use 'request.filepage' I get the URL that is shown in the address bar
of the browser. The catch is that it will not return the name of the page
itself, it if isn't part of the URL (namly when the page is default.aspx)

I can parse for this, checking to see if request.filepath ends in '/' and,
if so, just manually add in 'default.aspx' but I was wondering if there is a
more accurate command to use to begin with to get the filepath + the name of
the current page.

-Darrel