How to resize all images sizes and coordinates of the images on resize browser

rams.kakara

hi,

My page have background image,on that image have more images and
text. My problem is whenever resize browser that images are not resized
and also not moved correct place .(i.e look not like before
alignment).I want to do everything in dyanamic. please help me.

urs..
Rams

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Try asking in a client-side group. ASP won't know when a person resizes his
browser.

Ray at work

Adrienne

hi,

My page have background image,on that image have more images and
text. My problem is whenever resize browser that images are not resized
and also not moved correct place .(i.e look not like before
alignment).I want to do everything in dyanamic. please help me.

urs..
Rams

As already stated, this is a client side issue, but
1. Background images cannot be resized - period - a browser is not the
desktop
2. The browser can resize and image but they do a really bad job of doing
it. If the image is 1024x768 and the image element attributes are stated
as height=100 width=100 the client is still downloading the large image,
although the browser is resizing it, again, badly.
3. Look into Any Size Design - http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?
AnySizeDesign