    urs..
    Rams

    , Feb 10, 2005

  2. Try asking in a client-side group. ASP won't know when a person resizes his
    browser.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Feb 10, 2005

  3. Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed ""
    <> writing in news:1108036887.401843.210100
    @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > hi,
    >
    > My page have background image,on that image have more images and
    > text. My problem is whenever resize browser that images are not resized
    > and also not moved correct place .(i.e look not like before
    > alignment).I want to do everything in dyanamic. please help me.
    >
    > urs..
    > Rams

    As already stated, this is a client side issue, but
    1. Background images cannot be resized - period - a browser is not the
    desktop
    2. The browser can resize and image but they do a really bad job of doing
    it. If the image is 1024x768 and the image element attributes are stated
    as height=100 width=100 the client is still downloading the large image,
    although the browser is resizing it, again, badly.
    3. Look into Any Size Design - http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?
    AnySizeDesign

    --
    Adrienne Boswell