How to restore user session into SQL table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Oded Dror, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. Oded Dror

    Oded Dror Guest

    Hi there,

    How do you restore the user name from login page into SQL Server Table for
    audit

    who did what and when (ASP.NET 2.0 VB)

    I have a triggr that store into audit table but when I'm access the data
    using the web it show only one user

    I would like to read about how to transfer useer session into each table
    that the user access

    Thanks,

    Oded Dror

    Oded Dror, Mar 8, 2008