How to right-align a Pager on the right side?

Bogdan

Hi,

I have a grid view with Pager at the bottom. I'd like the pager to be
right-aligned. I was hoping that assigning a CssClass to PagerStyle would do
the trick. Unfortunately this solution works only in IE6 and IE7.

I tried the following
..gridPager { text-align: right; }

and

tr.gridPager td { text-align: right; }

The Pager is rendered as a table with a single row and a single column in a
grid view row. The PagerStyle is applied to the outer row (i.e. grdivew
row) and seems to be ignored in pager's table.tr.td in other browsers.

Is there a way to deal with it?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Bogdan

Mark,

Thanks for a quick reply.

Unfortunately this is no different. It renders the same as before. The
only difference is that the style is applied inline instead of linking to an
external css. It is still applied to the outer row and I get the same
results in other browsers.

Bogdan