How to right-align a Pager on the right side?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bogdan, Jun 16, 2009.

  1. Bogdan

    Bogdan Guest

    Hi,

    I have a grid view with Pager at the bottom. I'd like the pager to be
    right-aligned. I was hoping that assigning a CssClass to PagerStyle would do
    the trick. Unfortunately this solution works only in IE6 and IE7.

    I tried the following
    ..gridPager { text-align: right; }

    and

    tr.gridPager td { text-align: right; }

    The Pager is rendered as a table with a single row and a single column in a
    grid view row. The PagerStyle is applied to the outer row (i.e. grdivew
    row) and seems to be ignored in pager's table.tr.td in other browsers.

    Is there a way to deal with it?

    Thanks,
    Bogdan
    Bogdan, Jun 16, 2009

  2. Bogdan

    Bogdan Guest

    Mark,

    Thanks for a quick reply.

    Unfortunately this is no different. It renders the same as before. The
    only difference is that the style is applied inline instead of linking to an
    external css. It is still applied to the outer row and I get the same
    results in other browsers.

    Bogdan

    Bogdan, Jun 16, 2009