How to run 2 seperate w3wp.exe processes on Windows 2003 server

Sriram Mallajyosula

Hi,

I am running an ASP.Net application on .Net Framework 1.1 version with the
operating system as Windows 2003 server Standard Edition.

I have the same ASP.Net application running on 2 different virtual websites
with ports 8080 and 8081.

Example :
1. http://localhost:8080/Company1/App1/Default.aspx
2. http://localhost:8081/Company1/App1/Default.aspx

And both the applications are being accessed by two seperate users using
remote desktop. So I want that the two users should be able to debug the
application parallely at the same time.

Is this possible?

If the question is not clear please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Sriram Mallajyosula

Joe Kaplan

If you want separate worker processes, put the apps in separate app pools.

Joe K.