    Can any body tell me how can i do this?

    Thank you.

    Prem.
    Prem, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Hi,
    what kind of Java applications? JSP and Servlet?
    if you want using JSP/Servlet, use Apache Tomcat
    (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/), not the Apache httpd,

    Amir Pashazadeh

    Amir Pashazadeh, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Prem

    Kevin Hooke Guest

    You can use a combination of Apache for static content (HTML, CSS, js files,
    images etc) and Tomcat for your dynamic content (JSP pages and Servlets etc)
    if this is what you need.

    Read the docs on the Apache and Tomcat sites for more info and how to setup.

    --
    Kevin Hooke

    Kev's Development Toolbox
    http://www.kevinhooke.com