    How to produce this image label?

    Many thanks.
    tony
    tony lincoln, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Re: How to run Java program without typing class name from DOS commandline?

    tony lincoln wrote:
    > Dear Friends,
    >
    > I finished some classes and want my friend(who is new in computer) to
    > use and test if my program can work well. How to realize this: he just
    > doulbe click the image label of my program, then several classes will
    > be run automatically? Without typing the class name from DOS command
    > line?
    >
    > How to produce this image label?
    >
    > Many thanks.
    > tony

    Hello,

    Various solutions :

    1) use a batch file;
    2) use an exectutable jar-file;
    3) create a Windows shortcut (Tomcat installer uses that solution under
    Windows, for example Tomcat);

    --
    ------------ Frederic Minne (FSA3DS/IN)

    (remove spam before replying)
    (remove spam before replying)
    jabberID :
    ICQ#: 51502355

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_Minne?=, Jul 15, 2003