    change. I have found ways to clear controls on the content pages but no way
    to run code attached to the content page from an event on the master page.

    Is this possible?

    =?Utf-8?B?bXNj?=, Aug 14, 2006

  2. have your content pages implement an interface. then the master page can
    cast the content to the interface and call its methods. you could also use
    reflection.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Aug 14, 2006

  3. Thank you for your response. I am probably being a little thick but I am not
    sure of the best way to "implement an interface" .

    I did some searching on "implement an interface" and found about a million
    pages on ways to do this. I read several and came up a little lost. Can you
    give a little more of a hint on the way you would do it? Or if possible
    point me to an example.

    Thanks
    Matt

    =?Utf-8?B?bXNj?=, Aug 15, 2006