    FTP.

    Thanks
    Lizy
    T.Jeywin Lizy, Mar 24, 2009

  2. T.Jeywin Lizy

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "T.Jeywin Lizy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How to save an XML Doc in remote server
    > like we save xml file in local system as doc.Save("data.xml");
    >

    > where doc is -----> XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    > Please let me know what should be the parameter of Save() method to store
    > in
    > FTP.

    If the FTP server you're talking about is local to you, then you should be
    able to give the UNC/directory name/data.xml in the doc.Save(UNC/directory
    name/data.xml ). I'll assume you know what UNC means.
    Mr. Arnold, Mar 25, 2009

  3. On Mar 25, 11:56 am, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > "T.Jeywin Lizy" <> wrote in message

    > > How to save an XML Doc in remote server
    > > like we save xml file  in local system as doc.Save("data.xml");

    > > where doc is ----->   XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    > > Please let me know what should be the parameter of Save() method to store
    > > in
    > > FTP.

    Check this
    http://www.google.com/search?q=ftp asp.net
    Alexey Smirnov, Mar 25, 2009
  4. T.Jeywin Lizy

    lizy

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi Arnold
    Thanks for your reply
    I use UNC and am to store the file in that remote location.But can I use server name 123.126.123.9 instead of UNC like
    doc.Save(@"\\123.126.123.9\e$\dirName\Data.xml").

    Thanks
    T.Jeywin Lizy
    lizy, Apr 8, 2009
  5. T.Jeywin Lizy

    lizy

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi Arnold
    I am able to save xmldoc using ip address too.Above confusion caused due to error message Access denied. Any way thanks a lot for your reply.
    If you have any idea about 'Access Denied to Path'
    ie about security setting,
    adding accout as aspnet or authenticated user or ...
    attribite setPermission to class etc
    please share.

    Thanks
    T.Jeywin Lizy