    but when i click it, it is being opened,
    and i want to save it. How to do it ?

    Thanx
    vertigo, Nov 18, 2003

  2. vertigo

    Josh Guest

    vertigo wrote in message ...
    > Hello
    > I have:
    > but when i click it, it is being opened,
    > and i want to save it. How to do it ?

    When I do that I get a really big box to save it in, just in case its too much for a little box to
    save it in and some of it falls out.
    Josh, Nov 18, 2003

  3. vertigo wrote:
    > but when i click it, it is being opened,
    > and i want to save it. How to do it ?

    That depends on your browser. There is an option to save as on the context
    menu for links in many browsers.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Nov 18, 2003
  4. vertigo

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:28:49 +0100, vertigo <> wrote:

    : Hello
    : I have:
    : <a href="file.pdf">File</a>
    : but when i click it, it is being opened,
    : and i want to save it. How to do it ?

    Right-click and save-as... : <a href="file.pdf">File</a>

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Nov 18, 2003
  5. vertigo

    George Self Guest

    vertigo wrote:

    > Hello
    > I have:
    > but when i click it, it is being opened,
    > and i want to save it. How to do it ?
    >

    > Thanx

    Your browser (I'm assuming it's IE) is opening a Adobe Reader and displaying
    the file. This reader includes a "save" feature. While the other comments
    on this topic are correct (right-clicking and such), once the file is
    opened you can also save it to your local hard drive. Look around for a
    "save" button on your browser's tool bar or menu bar.

    --George
    George Self, Nov 19, 2003