how to save file

vertigo

Hello
I have:
but when i click it, it is being opened,
and i want to save it. How to do it ?

Thanx

Josh

vertigo wrote in message ...
Hello
I have:
but when i click it, it is being opened,
and i want to save it. How to do it ?

When I do that I get a really big box to save it in, just in case its too much for a little box to
save it in and some of it falls out.

David Dorward

vertigo said:
but when i click it, it is being opened,
and i want to save it. How to do it ?

That depends on your browser. There is an option to save as on the context
menu for links in many browsers.

Sid Ismail

: Hello
: I have:
: <a href="file.pdf">File</a>
: but when i click it, it is being opened,
: and i want to save it. How to do it ?

Right-click and save-as... : <a href="file.pdf">File</a>

Sid

George Self

vertigo said:
Hello
I have:
but when i click it, it is being opened,
and i want to save it. How to do it ?

Thanx

Your browser (I'm assuming it's IE) is opening a Adobe Reader and displaying
the file. This reader includes a "save" feature. While the other comments
on this topic are correct (right-clicking and such), once the file is
opened you can also save it to your local hard drive. Look around for a
"save" button on your browser's tool bar or menu bar.

--George