    stored image will have the highest quality.

    Thank you
    -Daniel

    Daniel Mark, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Re: How to save High Quality JPG image by setting Image module fromPIL

    Daniel Mark wrote:

    > I am using Image module from PIL to save created image as JPG format.
    >
    > Is there any option I could set for function Image.save so that the
    > stored image will have the highest quality.

    something like

    im.save(filename, quality=90)

    should do the trick.

    if you want to play with the quality setting, reading the "jpeg quality
    100 is overkill" part of this post:

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.image/115/match=overkill

    might also be a good idea.

    </F>