    i want to force the web page address to be saved in browser history using
    asp vbscript.

    please advise on how to do it.

    S N, Apr 6, 2008

  2. S N wrote:
    > i want to force the web page address to be saved in browser history
    > using asp vbscript.

    It is not possible to access browser properties such as history via
    server-side asp script.
    I doubt what you're asking for is even possible via client-side (non-asp)
    script.
    Why do you need this? The browser is already storing the current page
    address in history. Why do you see a need to force it to do something it is
    already doing?

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"