    how can I make it save all the commands and not delete it, any other
    suggestions that people use is welcome

    thanks

    Sakcee, Apr 26, 2006

  2. If you're using an operating system supporting the readline utility
    try:

    http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node15.html

    I am using a slightly modified version of the given example.
    The last time I checked the size of my history file it had 4k+ entries.

    Regards,
    Patrick

    --
    2 does not equal 3. Even for large values of 2.

    Patrick Bothe, Apr 26, 2006