how to search a table by any of the field

sharadksh

Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

Ian Collins

Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..
What's Plz?

What form does the table take? You can't search if you don't know what
you are looking for...

Alf P. Steinbach

* (e-mail address removed):
Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

What is the C++ question?

Howard

Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

I suspect you're looking for information on searching a database...? You
might ask in a newsgroup dedicated to that database (e.g., SQL, Oracle,
Access, etc.), or to the technology you'll be using to access it (e.g.,
ODBC, ADO, etc.).

Here we only disacuss C++ _language_ questions.

-Howard

Jim Langston

Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

What type of "table"? A multidimentional array? Some container class? A
database table?

Need more detail.