    Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
    fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

    , Feb 10, 2006

  2. Ian Collins Guest

    wrote:
    > Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
    > fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

    What's Plz?

    What form does the table take? You can't search if you don't know what
    you are looking for...

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Feb 10, 2006

  3. * :
    > Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
    > fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

    What is the C++ question?

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Howard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
    > fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

    I suspect you're looking for information on searching a database...? You
    might ask in a newsgroup dedicated to that database (e.g., SQL, Oracle,
    Access, etc.), or to the technology you'll be using to access it (e.g.,
    ODBC, ADO, etc.).

    Here we only disacuss C++ _language_ questions.

    -Howard

    Howard, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Jim Langston Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone let me know the aggorthim to seach a table by any of it's
    > fields. All the fields are of different types. Plz Help me..

    What type of "table"? A multidimentional array? Some container class? A
    database table?

    Need more detail.

    Jim Langston, Feb 11, 2006