How to see appointment in a table

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luca, May 10, 2008.

  1. Luca

    Luca Guest

    Are many days that I've this problem, and I can't to resolve it :-((

    I've a Table named "Activity" with

    Date - DateTime type
    Description - Varchar type

    Now, using a range: FromDate ToDate

    I would like to see:

    In columns: the days (FromDate ...ToDate)
    In rows: the Descriptions of the day (of each column)

    Somebody can help me??

    If my matrix (rows/columns) is a problem I could set the column to 7
    days and see

    In columns: 7 days
    In rows: the descriptions of each day

    is this more simple??

    Note that each day can has many descriptions (rows)

    Thanks for help me!!!
    Luca, May 10, 2008

  2. Luca

    Luca Guest