How to see jsp files visually in Eclipse

david wolf

Hi,

I am using Eclipse to do JSP development, When I click the jsp page, I
can only see the source code of .jsp files. How to see it visually
(like what we see in the browser)?

Do I have to start tomcat before seeing it? I read the doc of Eclipse
(actually WTP doc), that there are three modes to toggle when editing
jsp pages. But I do not know how to switch between these three modes
(actually I do not know how to see these three modes).

Thanks a lot for your help,

David

java-john

If you're talking about WYSIWYG, then I do not think Eclipse support it
as downloaded. You may have to buy or dig for a plugin. Some plugins
that do WYSIWYG is MyEclipse and Nitrox.