How to send a website to a client without demand?

Jens Klingelhöfer

Hey,

In my ASP.NET application there is a form that has to be
filled out and posted back to the server. The processing time
of the data is quite long, let's assume 1 minute.
I would like the server to inform me periodicly about the actual
state of processing my data. Is it possible that the sever
sends me a new version of my dynamic website every
5 seconds until I press a "Cancel" button or until the
data processing has finished?

Jens