How to send email via ASP.net

Newbie

Hi All

Our local educational host doesn't have any COMs on their servers so I need
to use the built-in (if there is one!!) mail/smtp component of ASP.net to
send web form data via email.

Is there such a thing in ASP.net? My apols for the newbie question, but I'm
still an ASP classic developer.

Could somebody post me an example of how to use it.

Thanks

Newbie

ps: don't suppose there is a built-in upload component as well?