how to send fax in ASP.net using System.web.Mail object.

BizWorld

hi,

i need to send fax using .NET System.web.Mail component in my asp.net
page. it works fine for emails but Fax works well in Outlook but when i
try to send Fax using .NET object it did not work. To address of fax
should be [Fax:myfaxnoany]. here myfaxnoany means actual number that i
need to use here. it only say Cdo.Message object failed. i looked at
Outlook emails which were used to send faxes and found that email type
is mentioned as Fax. i dont know how i can specify Email Transport type
as Fax using .NET Mail object.

Regards,

BizWorld.

Ray Booysen

BizWorld said:
hi,

i need to send fax using .NET System.web.Mail component in my asp.net
page. it works fine for emails but Fax works well in Outlook but when i
try to send Fax using .NET object it did not work. To address of fax
should be [Fax:myfaxnoany]. here myfaxnoany means actual number that i
need to use here. it only say Cdo.Message object failed. i looked at
Outlook emails which were used to send faxes and found that email type
is mentioned as Fax. i dont know how i can specify Email Transport type
as Fax using .NET Mail object.

Regards,

BizWorld.
System.Web.Mail is only for email. It doesn't use any other transport
other than SMTP or writing directly to the mail queue in IIS. You're
out of luck for that.

Regards
Ray