    would anybody point me to some resources on the topic?

    thanks, regards
    dz
    Drex, Jul 1, 2007

  2. Drex

    Guest

    Drex je napisao/la:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been looking on the internet for some info about sending files
    > from PC to a mobile phone (I have a nokia 6288) but I was not able to
    > find anything.
    >
    > there is a lot of info how to transfer files from a symbian phone to a
    > pc, but nothing about sending them in the oposite direction.
    >
    > would anybody point me to some resources on the topic?
    >
    > thanks, regards
    > dz

    Hi,

    I'm not sure but try this: ( py_s60 )

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyed/

    regards,

    vedran
    , Jul 1, 2007

  3. Drex

    Guest

    je napisao/la:
    > Drex je napisao/la:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have been looking on the internet for some info about sending files
    > > from PC to a mobile phone (I have a nokia 6288) but I was not able to
    > > find anything.
    > >
    > > there is a lot of info how to transfer files from a symbian phone to a
    > > pc, but nothing about sending them in the oposite direction.
    > >
    > > would anybody point me to some resources on the topic?
    > >
    > > thanks, regards
    > > dz

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm not sure but try this: ( py_s60 )
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyed/
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > vedran

    Hi again,

    and also try this:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pys60

    regards,

    vedran
    , Jul 1, 2007
  4. Drex

    Drex Guest

    Hey,

    > > I'm not sure but try this: ( py_s60 )

    > >http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyed/

    > and also try this:
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pys60

    thanks, but I am affraid this is not what I was looking for. I need to
    have some library on my pc (linux) that would allow me to transfer a
    file to a bluetooth mobile phone (the mine doesn't have symbian). I
    have some programs that allow to do that like for ex. obex_client but
    I would like to write something similar using python.

    thanks!
    regards
    dz
    Drex, Jul 1, 2007
  5. Drex schrieb:
    > Hey,
    >
    >>> I'm not sure but try this: ( py_s60 )
    >>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyed/

    >> and also try this:
    >>
    >> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pys60

    > thanks, but I am affraid this is not what I was looking for. I need to
    > have some library on my pc (linux) that would allow me to transfer a
    > file to a bluetooth mobile phone (the mine doesn't have symbian). I
    > have some programs that allow to do that like for ex. obex_client but
    > I would like to write something similar using python.

    Wrap this

    http://www.zuckschwerdt.org/apidocs/

    using ctypes.

    Diez
    Diez B. Roggisch, Jul 1, 2007
  6. Drex

    Drex Guest

    Drex, Jul 1, 2007
  7. Drex

    morphine Guest

    morphine, Jul 1, 2007
  8. Diez B. Roggisch, Jul 1, 2007
  9. Drex

    Drex Guest

    Drex, Jul 2, 2007
  10. Drex

    Drex Guest

    Hi, I tried the example from the site
    http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/ObexFtpExampleClientPython

    but I am getting the following error:

    /home/daniel/projekty/_moje/python/send_txt_to_mobile.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/daniel/projekty/_moje/python/send_txt_to_mobile.py", line
    5, in
    devs = cli.discover();
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/obexftp/__init__.py",
    line 37, in
    __getattr__ = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, client, name)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/obexftp/__init__.py",
    line 21, in _swig_getattr
    raise AttributeError,name
    AttributeError: discover

    on this line: