how to send message to all clients in network using java language

gay3mca85

hi everybody,

we are doing a project "make ur wish",we need to know
the functions or classes to send messages in network using
java language so that we can send wishes to the clients.....
we have created a database which contains details abt
the birthday of the frnds,that bday date is compared with
system date and corresponding message should be send
to the client on his bday......since we r new to networking concept,
we need some guidance frm u....

PofN

hi everybody,

we are doing a project "make ur wish"

Better do a "how to use a spell checker" project".
to the client on his bday......since we r new to networking concept,
we need some guidance frm u....

So to get the outsourcing contract you were dishonest to the client
about your competence? And now we should do your work for free?